Sunday, November 12, 2006

Contact Information

I have had some requests for my mailing address, here you go:

Roberto Pequeño
Cuerpo de Paz-Panama
Edificio 104, 1er Piso
Avenida Vicente Bonilla
Ciudad del Saber, Clayton
Panama, Rep. de Panama


Note: This address only works for mail and packages sent through the US Post Office. The courier address (DHL, Fedex, etc.) is different. If you would like that address please email me. Packages sent through private couriers are very expensive and (from volunteers experiences) not any more reliable.

Mail takes about 2 to 4 weeks to reach Panamá. Once it´s here I have to pick it up in the office or have someone get it for me, so it could be up to another month (total of two months) before the mail gets to my hands. I apologize in advance if my response is slow, but I love getting mail and will respond to all.

Also, for safety reasons Peace Corps has given me a cell phone for my two year service. I can receive texts and calls from the states for free and would love to hear from you all. Please let me know via email if you would like my number and I´ll gladly send it on.

I hope this finds everyone doing well. I´ll post another update soon.

Pequeño.

No comments: