Sunday, September 10, 2006

Welcome to my website!

Friends and Family -

I am not big on mass emails updating you all on my Peace Corps experience. However, computer access is not easy to find in the parts of Panama where I am living and working, and I want to be able to share my experience with you all equally well. Consequently, this blog seems like the best option to keep you all up to date, and to serve as an electronic journal for myself. I invite you all to share this site with whomever you like.

I am always excited to open up my email box and find updates from you all, so please email me when you can (roblittle@gmail.com).

With that, enjoy the site.

Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob:
Good to see you getting exposure to the pageantry of it all, I'll bet your long reach will make you a winner in the next boxing match! That was a very educational blog you posted, I had never heard of any of that, well except for cheap beer and lotsa drunk folk. Hope the house is coming along in time to shelter you from the rainy season.

More of the same here, hope you got the Santa Cruz postcard I sent a month or so ago. Jean and me looking forward to Jamaica in a month or so. Working on our backyard deck adding a jacuzzi and sauna, but with the facility of lots of modern power tools and overpriced American labor!

Keep on bloggin', I'll keep reading.
All the best,
Russ Moore

gringoindavid said...

I wanted to offer www.bambuhostel.com to all peace corp volunteers we are near the costa rican border town of pasoa canoas and we are backpacker friendly, show your peace corp volunteer card and get a 10% discount on rooms
address calle virgencita san mateo abajo david panama
507-730-2961